Tech Specs Of Half Balls For Your Wobble Board And Rocker Board
Si Boards Half Balls create a stable pivot point to balance. Your half ball will last a lifetime and is ready for you to customize your training.
- Solid urethane with no air, gel or sand filling to break open.
- Exceptional resistance to friction, oils, solvents, UV, extreme temperatures and is odor free.
- Higher strength and durability compared to rubber, plastic or vinyl.
- Made as one complete unit and avoids seams or piecing together.
- 3" and 5" half balls are completely flat on the bottom.
- 6.5" and 8.5" half balls have a recessed are on the flat side.
- Slight tacky feel with grip bumps for texture.
- Easily grips the board and ground surfaces for safety.
- Will not slip on carpet or tile floors compared to wood or plastic pivot points.
- Very stiff with slight flexibility.
- Best described as the hardness of a lacrosse ball.
- Not as hard or slick as a bowling ball.
3" Mini Half Ball:
- 1.5" height0.5 lbs in weight
- Used on Kick Start board
- Offers very little tilt for beginners
5" Small Half Ball:
- 2.5" height
- 1.25 lbs in weight
- Used for beginners on all Starter boards and Ultimate Fitness board
6.5 Medium Half Ball:
- 3.25" height
- 2.3 lbs in weight
- Advanced use on all Starter boards and Ultimate Fitness board
- Advanced use on Turbo and Powder Original boards
8.5" Large Half Ball:
- 4.25" height
- 4.25 lbs in weight
- Advanced users on Freestyle and Surf Original boards
- Very advanced for the Ultimate Fitness board
- Recommended for the Commando board