Calling All Fitness Fanatics:
The Ultimate Fitness board is here to test you to the max. Bump up your exercise routine with a core tightening full body workout in less time. Adding a degree of instability to your moves helps engage more muscles and requires postural stability. This ultimately translates to better function for daily living and sport performance. A great addition to your current exercise plan.
Variety Is The Spice Of Life:
We offer the largest balance boards so you can get into natural positions like the lunge, wide squat, quadruped (hands and feet), on your back or sitting fully extended. These positions are important because we perform them daily. Add the Resistance Bands to stimulate more control for posture stability. Use for injury rehabilitation, exercise variety and building stability.
Balance On This:
We include the Resistance Band System and 2 6.5" Half balls. The Half Balls keep you high off the ground and are intended for advanced users who have good ankle range of motion and body control. With lots of tilt you can coordinate bigger motions before the board taps the ground.
Place one or two Half Balls anywhere under the board. The combinations with the Resistance Bands are limitless.
- 45" x 19" x 5/8" 11 ply
- 7 1" perimeter holes for Resistance Band System straps
- Carry handle for ease of transport
- 2 coat grip texture on board top
- 1 coat grip texture on board bottom
- All edges, strap hole and handle are routed and finished smooth
- 2 6.5" inch diameter half balls
- 3.25" inch height
- Solid urethane with flat bottom
- Grip bumps and texture to resist slipping on ground surface and board
Resistance Band System:
- 1" ultra smooth polyester webbing that holds up well against abrasion.
- Strong and durable to resist UV, water shrinkage and mold.
- Thick 1" diameter ring is welded for added strength.
- Large enough to clip all 6 resistance bands into the same ring.
- Ring will continuously rotate and not bind like a d-ring or triangle
Long Loop Straps:
- Smooth grip core: the strap will never bind or drag on the handle.
- Comfort grip: thick foam ensures cushion on your hands.
- Strap is built with plenty of hand space to avoid binding.
- 15" in length allows you to wrap around large poles and stable objects.
- 3 welded o-rings creates varied strap lengths to clip in to.
- 10" loop gives you space to wrap around your foot or ankle.
- Smooth strap allows foot position change with ease.
- 16" bands with swivel clips at each end will not bind on band rotations.
- Swivel clips allow you to clip to a fence link, cable or the o-ring.
- Three resistances: light, medium, heavy.
- Made with a strong nylon mesh to hold all your extra goods including gloves, keys, jump rope and extra bands.
- Locking drawstring to secure your items.
- Additional strap and clip allow you to hang the bag on the fence, pole or secure to board rail.
Suggested Skill level:
How To Attach And Use:
- Advanced level with several inches of board tilt
- Progress skill level while learning balance with common exercises
- Greater amount of tilt requires better range of motion and skill
- Loop strap through strap hole of Ultimate Fitness board
- Clip the resistance band to the strap o-rings
- Place the board on the half balls
Who Should Use This:
- Users who need greater board tilt
- Anybody on the go needing a traveling gym or rehab station
- Anybody that does not want a board that rolls
- Latex allergy or sensitivity
- Bands are not recommended for extensive stretch past 300% of resting length