Get The Fine Details
Si Boards Balls are unique in form and function. Your ball will last a lifetime and is ready for you to put it to the test.
- Solid urethane with no air, gel or sand filling to break open.
- Exceptional resistance to friction, oils, solvents, UV, extreme temperatures and is odor free.
- Higher strength and durability compared to rubber, plastic or vinyl.
- Made as one complete unit and avoids seams or piecing together.
- Balls are perfectly round.
- Balls will not break open or wear with repetitive slamming.
- Slight tacky feel with grip bumps for texture.
- Easily grips the board and ground surfaces for safety.
- Will not slip on carpet or tile floors compared to wood or plastic rollers.
- Very stiff with slight compression.
- Best described as the hardness of a lacrosse ball.
- Not as hard or slick as a bowling ball.
- The balls rebound back to you as hard and fast as you throw them.
- In many cases, users are caught off guard at the speed of the rebound.
- If the ball has a second bounce with spin, the rebound is even faster than the fist bounce.
- Will return about 70% of its height from a still drop.
- When slamming on the ground the rebound can be as high as 3 times the drop height.
- When slamming against the wall the rebound is extremely forceful compared to an air filled ball.
- When slamming on the ground and into a corner the rebound will easily double your height.
Rolling And Bouncing:
- Due to the solid mass and high rebound, the balls continue to roll very far.
- Heavier balls carry more momentum and require more muscular control.
- The balls will continue to bounce off of surfaces like a pin ball machine.
Size And Weight:
- As the ball size increases the weight increases.
- The weight may feel heavier when throwing the ball due to the high rebound.
- The balls need a solid surface to properly rebound.
- The balls will not rebound on grass.
- Always use a solid and smooth surface such as concrete or asphalt.
- Avoid throwing against brick, plaster, wood or plastic walls.
3" Mini ball:
- 0.6 lbs in weight
- Beginner ball on all Starter boards
- Perfect size and weight for baseball/softball repetitive throwing drills
5" Small ball:
- 2.5 lbs in weight
- Advanced ball on all Starter boards
- Beginner ball for Turbo, Powder, Freestyle and Surf Original boards
- Perfect size for grip strength and working one handed shoulder stability
6.5" Medium ball:
- 5.5 lbs in weight
- Not recommended on Starter boards due to shortened rail height
- Advanced ball on the Turbo and Powder Original boards
- Intermediate ball on the Freestyle and Surf Original boards
- Beginner ball on the Commando
- Very versatile ball for most users
- Perfect for grip strength for large hands, two handed throws and one handed full body moves
8.5" Large ball:
- 12.5 lbs in weight
- Not recommended on Starter boards or Turbo and Powder Original boards
- Advanced ball on the Freestyle and Surf Original boards
- Intermediate ball on the Commando
- Advanced ball for strong users, great for slamming and two handed throws
10" Super Deluxe ball:
- 20.5 lbs in weight
- Only recommended as advanced ball on Commando
- Advanced ball for very strong users, great for slamming and two handed throws