An Extra Set of Bands:
We suggest replacing your Resistance Bands every year. Latex wears over time with continued use, wear from hand oils, exposure to cold, heat and UV and general storage. These 16" bands with a swivel clip on each end are great for your balance board, training on the go and outdoor workouts.
Advance Your Board Skills:
Attach the bands around the rail of all Original boards and increase your potential. Its a completely new sensation to counterbalance the band pulling at the rail. Coordinating your lower body movement, poster stability and strength training takes your training to an elite status.
Colors and resistance:
- 16" bands with swivel clips at each end will not bind on band rotations.
- Swivel clips allow you to clip to a fence link, cable or the o-ring.
- Three resistances: light, medium, heavy.
- Double overlap connection for added security
- Yellow- Light
- Black- Medium
- Red- Heavy
Resistance Band System Sold Separately
- 1" ultra smooth polyester webbing that holds up well against abrasion.
- Strong and durable to resist UV, water shrinkage and mold.
- Thick 1" diameter ring is welded for added strength.
- Large enough to clip all 6 resistance bands into the same ring.
- Ring will continuously rotate and not bind like a d-ring or triangle
Long loop straps:
- Smooth grip core: the strap will never bind or drag on the handle.
- Comfort grip: thick foam ensures cushion on your hands.
- Strap is built with plenty of hand space to avoid binding.
- 15" in length allows you to wrap around large poles and stable objects.
- 3 welded o-rings creates varied strap lengths to clip in to.
- 10" loop gives you space to wrap around your foot or ankle.
- Smooth strap allows foot position change with ease.
- Made with a strong nylon mesh to hold all your extra goods including gloves, keys, jump rope and extra bands.
- Locking drawstring to secure your items.
- Additional strap and clip allow you to hang the bag on the fence, pole or secure to board rail.
How to Attach and Use:
- All Original boards
- Ultimate Fitness board
- Loop strap around the rail of Original boards
- Loop strap through strap hole of Ultimate Fitness board
- Loop strap around a stable object
- Clip the resistance band to a stable fence link, cable or other small object
Who Should Use This:
- Intermediate and advanced balance board users who want to add resistance to current training
- Anybody on the go needing a traveling gym or rehab station
- Latex allergy or sensitivity
- Bands are not recommended for extensive stretch past 300% of resting legth
- Continued use in the swimming pool or chlorine