Gym In A Bag:
Resistance Band System is designed to set up a gym anywhere you go. Attach the long loop straps around a stable object and get started with your exercise routine. With 3 levels of band resistances that can be multiplied together you get a variety of resistance levels.
Made from quality materials and a thoughtful design to give you a great workout.
Advance Your Board Skills:
Attach the bands around the rail of all Original boards and increase your potential. Its a completely new sensation to counterbalance the band pulling at the rail. Coordinating your lower body movement, poster stability and strength training takes your training to an elite status.
- 1" ultra smooth polyester webbing that holds up well against abrasion.
- Strong and durable to resist UV, water shrinkage and mold.
- Thick 1" diameter ring is welded for added strength.
- Large enough to clip all 6 resistance bands into the same ring.
- Ring will continuously rotate and not bind like a d-ring or triangle
Long loop straps:
- Smooth grip core: the strap will never bind or drag on the handle.
- Comfort grip: thick foam ensures cushion on your hands.
- Strap is built with plenty of hand space to avoid binding.
- 15" in length allows you to wrap around large poles and stable objects.
- 3 welded o-rings creates varied strap lengths to clip in to.
- 10" loop gives you space to wrap around your foot or ankle.
- Smooth strap allows foot position change with ease.
- 16" bands with swivel clips at each end will not bind on band rotations.
- Swivel clips allow you to clip to a fence link, cable or the o-ring.
- Three resistances: light, medium, heavy.
- Made with a strong nylon mesh to hold all your extra goods including gloves, keys, jump rope and extra bands.
- Locking drawstring to secure your items.
- Additional strap and clip allow you to hang the bag on the fence, pole or secure to board rail.
How to Attach and Use:
- All Original boards
- Ultimate Fitness board
- Loop strap around the rail of Original boards
- Loop strap through strap hole of Ultimate Fitness board
- Loop strap around a stable object
- Clip the resistance band to a stable fence link, cable or other small object
Who Should Use This:
- Intermediate and advanced balance board users who want to add resistance to current training
- Anybody on the go needing a traveling gym or rehab station
- Latex allergy or sensitivity
- Bands are not recommended for extensive stretch past 300% of resting legth
- Continued use in the swimming pool or chlorine