Ready, Set, Go:
Take It With You:
The Turbo Original is our smallest board designed for industrial strength use, multiple users, training on the go and smaller riders. It is fast, responsive and whips you in all directions. Easily control this board without tiring your legs quickly. You will love carving turns with supersonic speed and working on agility. A great starting point for small and medium sized riders.
For all jet setters on the go, pack up this board and head to your favorite location. Easily travels in a bag or suitcase, sets up in seconds and gets you a quick workout. Great for waking up your core control before heading into competition or practice without tiring your body. Coaches use the Turbo Original to train quick body reactions and posture stability. Staying tight in a small space and having quick reaction speed is great for spine stability for agility sports.
Balance On These:
The Turbo Original features a steel rail system that allows you to create 16 different types of boards. A perfect balance board for learning skill progression. Create your own unique combo that suits your needs. Add Balls and Half Balls for your training. Features a steel rail system you can attach Resistance Bands to expand your exercise routine.
5" Small Balls: These balls work the best on this small board. They are fast for quick motion and tall enough to give you enough height for carving turns without grounding the board. Use one ball for a multi-direction board for a high level of movement. Create a double pivot board by using two 5" Small Balls for a easier skill progression.
6.5" Half Balls: This size Half Ball gives you enough tilt for a beginning balance board. Use one for a wobble board tilting in all directions. Two of the 6.5" will fit under the board to create a rocker board for basic movement. Half balls allow you to progress from the basics of balance or multi-task in complex motions as you progress. Use a 3" Mini Ball and 6.5" Half Ball for the Thrasher and Rock and Roll combos. Use a 5" Small Ball and 6.5" Half Ball for the Big Drop combo.
Resistance Bands: Increase your postural control and spine stability with Resistance Bands. Simply loop the straps around the board and attach the bands and handles. Adding the upper body control increases your muscle activation, focus and overall training effect.
I love this small board if I want to quickly twist my hips or focus on complex training. I won’t tire my legs quickly as I catch and throw balls or add upper body sports. It is a fast board and really keeps my concentration. It’s great for a starting point for beginners who have never balance trained and riders under 5’4”. I love challenging athletes with push up positions to stay rock steady and completely controlled in a tight space.
Balance Board Progression From Beginner To Advanced:
- Rocker Board: 2 Half Balls
- Wobble Board: 1 Half Ball
- Single Pivot Board: 1 Half Ball and 1 Ball
- Double Pivot Board: 2 Balls
- Multi-Direction Board: 1 Ball
Add the Resistance Bands to any combo for 16 different systems
- Rock and Roll: 3" Mini Ball rolling inside a 6.5" Half Ball at each end
- Thrasher: 3" Mini Ball rolling inside a 6.5" Half Ball
- Big Drop: 5" Small Ball fixed tight inside a 6.5" Half Ball
Download Our 68 Page Information Packet That Comes With All Orders: Click Here
Board Size and Features:
- Small board size
- 27" x 15" x 1/2" inches
- 68.5 x 38 x 1.27 cm
- 9 layer high grade Baltic Birch plywood
- Concave ride surface and elliptical shape
- 6 Solid urethane blocks secure the rail to the board
- Grip coat on entire board surfaces
Rail Size and Features:
- Small rail size
- 18.5" x 11.5" x 0.75" inches
- 47 x 29.2 x 1.9 cm
- Thick one piece steel construction of 0.065 wall
- Durable powder coat
- Sits 2" inches off the board base
- 18" - 25" inches
- 45.7 - 63.5 cm
5" Small Ball:
6.5" Half Ball:
- 2.5 lbs / 1.13 kg in weight
- Easily grip with one hand
- 5" inch / 12.7 cm diameter
- 15.7" inch / 69.87 cm circumference
- 2.3 lbs /1 kg in weight
- 6.5" inch /16.51 cm diameter base
- 3.25" inch / 8.25 cm height
- Open recessed area on flat side for a 3" or 5" Ball
Balls and Half Balls:
Urethane Ball and Half Ball Material:
- Solid urethane without air, gel or sand filling to break open.
- Exceptional resistance to friction, oils, solvents, UV, extreme temperatures and is odor free.
- Higher strength and durability compared to rubber, plastic or vinyl.
- Made as one complete unit and avoids seams or piecing together.
- Balls are perfectly round.
- Balls will not break open or wear with repetitive slamming.
- Slight tacky feel with grip bumps for texture.
- Easily grips the board and ground surfaces for safety.
- Will not slip on carpet or tile floors compared to wood or plastic rollers.
- Very stiff with slight compression.
- Best described as the hardness of a lacrosse ball.
- Not as hard or slick as a bowling ball.
- The balls rebound back to you as hard and fast as you throw them.
- In many cases, users are caught off guard at the speed of the rebound.
- If the ball has a second bounce with spin, the rebound is even faster than the fist bounce.
- Will return about 70% of its height from a still drop.
- When slamming on the ground the rebound can be as high as 3 times the drop height.
- When slamming against the wall the rebound is extremely forceful compared to an air filled ball.
- When slamming on the ground and into a corner the rebound will easily double your height.
Rolling And Bouncing:
- Due to the solid mass and high rebound, the balls continue to roll very far.
- Heavier balls carry more momentum and require more muscular control.
- The balls will continue to bounce off of surfaces like a pin ball machine.
Size And Weight:
- As the ball size increases the weight increases.
- The weight may feel heavier when throwing the ball due to the high rebound.
- The balls need a solid surface to properly rebound.
- The balls will not rebound on grass.
- Always use a solid and smooth surface such as concrete or asphalt.
- Avoid throwing against brick, plaster, wood or plastic walls.
Resistance Band System:
Ultra Strong Strap:
- 1" super smooth polyester webbing that holds up well against abrasion.
- Same strapping used for seat belts.
- Strong and durable to resist UV, water shrinkage and mold.
- Thick 1" diameter ring is welded for added strength.
- Large enough to clip all 6 resistance bands into the same ring.
- Ring will continuously rotate and not bind like a d-ring or triangle.
Long Loop Straps:
- Smooth grip core: the strap will never bind or drag on the handle.
- Comfort grip: thick foam ensures cushion on your hands.
- Strap is built with plenty of hand space to avoid binding.
- 15" in length allows you to wrap around large poles and stable objects.
- 3 welded o-rings creates varied strap lengths to clip in to.
- 10" loop gives you space to wrap around your foot or ankle.
- Smooth strap allows foot position change with ease.
- 16" latex bands with swivel clips at each end will not bind on band rotations.
- Swivel clips allow you to clip to a fence link, cable or the o-ring.
- Three resistances: light, medium, heavy.
Versatile Carry Bag:
- Made with a strong nylon mesh to hold all your extra goods including gloves, keys, jump rope and extra bands.
- Locking drawstring to secure your items.
- Additional strap and clip allow you to hang the bag on the fence, pole or secure to board rail.
Suggested Skill Level:
How It Feels To Balance On:
- All levels for small to medium users
- Small users will fell comfortable on this board
- Small board is great as a general balance challenge
- Riders 3' to 4':
- This board will be too big to use with one ball
- Suggested two half balls or two balls
- Riders 4' to 5'4":
- Natural ride stance feels comfortable
- Plenty of room for full body moves
- Smaller riders will need more strength and coordination
- Riders 5'4" to 6':
- Narrow stance that easily allows longer ride sessions
- Quickly carve this board around with minimal strength
- Small board size for upper body and full body moves
- Rider 6' and taller:
- Very minimal stance that keeps the board centered under the body
- Small board that will not allow comfortable lunge or wide squats
- Full body moves are very difficult
Suggested Half Balls:
- 5" Small ball:
- Beginner ball that is fast and quick to turn
- Easily translate small body movements to responsive board moves
- Keeps you low to the ground to easily stop
- 6.5" Medium ball:
- Advanced ball that is smooth and fast under the board
- Turning is easy with fluid motion
- Keeps you high for maximum board tilt and turning
- 6.5" Medium half ball for all users
Who Should Use This?
- Those who want to develop more speed movements
- Have plenty of space available to ride- at least 6' x 6'
- Great board if working with a variety of skill levels with balls and half balls
- 3" Mini, 8.5" Large and 10" Super Deluxe ball
- 3" or 5" Half ball
- 8.5" Half ball is possible with extreme tilt