Surf Training for a World Champion:
If you are looking to better your surf skills, ride any board with ease and stay 100% surf fit - then this is the board set for you! Phil Rajzman, World Champion of Longboard surfing in 2007 and 2016, is sharing his secret to training with you.
Phil has been training on Si Boards since 2007 and is the most impressive surfer with his command of his surfboard in big waves. Balance board exercises is always a priority to his dryland training for warming-up before surfing and staying fit when he is unable to get to the waves.
World Champion designed for the ultimate core strength exercise training:
(2) 3" Mini Balls
(1) 5" Small Ball
(2) 6.5" Half Balls
Learn To Surf great for footwork, switchfoot, pop-up and back foot control:
(2) 3" Mini Balls
(1) 6.5" Half Ball
Basic get started on foot to foot movement control and multi-direction riding:
(1) 3" Mini Ball
Estimated Shipping Price Range for International Orders
Brazil: $90 - $110
Australia: $100 - $125
South Africa: $110 - $135
Japan: $80 - $100
New Zealand: $110 - $120
Europe: $85 - $115
Taiwan: $90 - $110
The unique size and shape of the Phil Rajzman World Champion board creates a very fast, responsive and challenging ride. Small and light enough to fit in a surf travel bag for your world travels.
This size balance board gives kids, adults, beginners and pros a perfect ride for everybody. Narrow stub tail and a narrow body in relation to the rail makes the ride fast with a lot of room to carve big turns.
Download Phil Rajzman Training Packages Info Sheet
How Do I Use My Balance Board?
3" Mini Balls:
- Very quick and responsive
- Great for beginners staying close to ground
- Best on hard surfaces
- Use two Balls for easier ride
5" Small Ball:
- Carve big sweeping turns
- Advanced riders staying high off the ground
- Great on hard and soft surfaces
- Perfect for shoulder throwing and trigger points
6.5" Half Balls:
- Best tilt for ankle range of motion and balance
- Perfect for single leg strength
- Create unpredictable training with specialty combos
- Great way to jump on board and practice tricks
8" Rail Extensions:
- Get the most ride space available
- Can be removed to shorten rail for beginner riders
It's been an amazing journey to personally know Phil Rajzman. In 2007 we met in Huntington Beach, California at the ASP surf contest where he hopped on our board and blew our minds away with his balance skill.
I trained Phil before the 2016 World Championships for 6 weeks and we worked on his fitness, balance and board skills using our Si Boards, Medicine Balls and Power Rope Balls. Phil works incredibly hard and is dedicated to surfing, the community and environmental conditions of surf locations, his educational tv show in Brasil and being an all around awesome person.
I am so proud and honored to be able to present our Phil Rajzman board for you.
Infinite training combos for you! Change the Balls and Half Balls to create beginner to advanced ride types.
1. Rocker Board: 2 Half Balls
2. Wobble Board: 1 Half Ball
3. Single Pivot Board: 1 Half Ball and 1 Ball
4. Double Pivot Board: 2 Balls
5. Multi-Direction Board: 1 Ball
6. Rock and Roll: 3" Mini Ball rolling inside a 6.5" Half Ball at each end
7. Thrasher: 3" Mini Ball rolling inside a 6.5" Half Ball
8. Big Drop: 5" Small Ball fixed tight inside a 6.5" Half Ball
Download our Information Packet and Instructions
Download our 6 x 6 Versatility Matrix
Download our 3" Mini Ball Trigger Point Guide
More Instruction Downloads
See our "Training" drop down menu for more sport specific videos and PDF downloads.
Please let us know if we can help.
Phil Rajzman World Champion Si Boards