Precautions And Care
Warning: Si Boards balls bounce with extreme energy and pick up speed on the second bounce. Take caution in throwing and catching Si Board balls. Children should always be supervised. Throw on a solid surface. Do not throw where people or property may get damaged. Follow all safety precautions and guidelines.
- Si-Boards balls have superior bounce and are not intended as toys.
- The balls are intended as training devices for sports and fitness.
- Children should always be supervised.
- Bounce the balls on a solid surface such as concrete. Avoid loose gravel and jagged brick or rock walls.
- Do not throw the balls against walls made from drywall, plaster, glass or other fragile material.
- Do not throw or bounce where people or property may be damaged.
- Do not take your focus off the ball. Keep your focus on the ball to avoid injury.
- Do not throw and catch in positions where you may get injured.These include throwing and catching the ball directly in front of your face.
- If throwing against a solid wall, it is advised to check your surroundings. If you fail to catch the ball it will continue to roll and bounce beyond you.
- The balls are sold urethane and do not give like an air or gel filled ball.
- These balls may be more difficult to catch. Always catch with open hands and ready to receive the ball.
- Keep your hands close enough to prevent the ball from bouncing through your hands.
Care and Maintenance:
- When you first receive your ball, the texture may feel slippery. This is the silicone mold release used during manufacturing. You can wash the mold release off.
- Once the silicone is removed the balls will not look shin and will have a naturally tacky feel that is easy to grip.
- Check your ball for any damage, cracks or splits. A damaged ball should not be used. Minor scuff marks are ok.
- Do not store your ball in oils, solvents or extreme temperatures.