The Fine Details
We put a lot of attention into the fine details. Our balance boards are 100% handmade with pride to ensure you have the highest quality products in your hands. We want you to have the confidence to our products for a lifetime and feel the value under your feet. Made in the USA for durability and quality. Here’s a closer look.
- High grade Baltic birch plywood for strength, performance and durability.
- Original models feature a 1/2" 9 ply board top.
- Starter Models and Ultimate Fitness Board have a 5/8" 12 ply board top.
- Elliptical (egg) shaped boards allows easy turning on the ends compared to rectangular.
- Surf models feature a pointed nose and wide tail creating fast and light turning on the nose with a stable tail.
- Powder models feature stable ends with a fast movement through the middle.
Continuous Rocker vs Flat Board:
- All Original boards have a 1/2" continuous rocker along the length of the board.
- Faster ride from end to end and transfers momentum with ease.
- Lets your hip move in a more natural pendulum motion.
- All Starter boards have a flat surface.
Large Range Of Board Sizes:
- Riders of all heights can find the board that fits their size and skill level.
- Allow functional squat, lunges, three point, four point stances for tall users.
- Easily work your upper, core and full body.
- Non-toxic, water based sanding sealers and finish with special grip particles for traction.
- Top surface has 2 layers of traction. The bottom has 1 layer of traction. All edges have a layer of traction for board consistency and grip.
- All edges are routed and sanded for comfort during handling.
- Sturdy and strong urethane rail blocks secure our steel rail on all Original models.
- Heightens the rail 2" to safely contain the ball when slamming or carving turns against the rail.
- Designed to absorb the force of the rail when it hits the ground.
- Grab the board edge without fear of getting your fingers caught or smashed by the ball.
Unique Rail System:
- Designed to safely contain the ball and half ball under the board.
- Rounded rectangle shape gives ample ride space under the length of the board.
- Large rails allow the use of two balls or half balls under the board.
- Original boards feature a thick 0.065 wall steel rail for board strength.
- Allows you to safely slam the ball into the rail without slipping over the rail.
- Built as one unit (not pieced together) and finished with a durable powder coat.
- Easily carry by the rail, hang for storage and attach resistance bands.
- Three sizes include:
- Small 18.5" x 11.5" x .75"
- Medium 28" x 14" x 1"
- Large 36" x 14" x 1"
- Starter Boards feature a solid 1"high urethane rail secured directly to the board.
- Adjustable length allows you to expand the rail with 4" extensions as you grow in skill and height.
- Durable to hold up to riding on rough concrete compared to plastic.
- Two sizes include:
- Skate 16.25” or 12.25” x 6.25”
- Starter 20” or 16” x 9.5”
Board To Rail Ratio:
- Rail is smaller than the total board dimensions.
- At least 4" is left on board ends to allow safe foot placement.
- The width of the rail allows safer stopping when going forward or backward.