Safely Use Half Balls For Your Wobble Board and Rocker Board
- Si-Boards Half Balls are intended as training devices for sports and fitness and not as toys.
- Children should always be supervised.
- The half ball may be used on the curved side or the flat side.
- Always place the half ball on a non-slip surface such as a rubber mat or carpet.
- The half balls are made from solid urethane and may cause injury or damage if thrown.
- Do not leave the half ball where somebody might trip over it.
Care And Maintenance:
- When you first receive your ball, the texture may feel slippery. This is the silicone mold release used during manufacturing. You can wash the mold release off.
- Check your half ball for any damage, cracks or splits. A damaged half ball should not be used. Minor scuff marks are ok.
- Do not store your ball in oils, solvents or extreme temperatures.