Precautions And Care When Using Resistance Bands
Please follow these precautions and care guidelines. Si Boards Resistance Band System is designed for fitness exercise and should not be used as a toy.
- This product contains latex. DO NOT USE if you have a latex allergy.
- Supervise children at all times.
- Do not stretch the latex bands past 300%. All bands are 16” and can be stretched up to 48”.
- Do not store the bands in UV light, extreme temperatures, with oils or solvents.
- Hand oils and lotions will deteriorate the band life.
- These bands have not been treated for chlorine. Use in the pool will deteriorate the bands quicker.
- Always check the resistance bands for cracks, tears, cuts, splits or any abnormal condition before using. Check the band at resting length and at a stretched length. Do not use a damaged band.
- Check the plastic clips at the end of the resistance bands for breaks and security around the band. Do not use a band if the clip or attachment site is damaged.
- With continued use the latex bands should be replace yearly.
Straps And Handles:
- Check all strapping material for well secured stitching and integrity. Do not use a strap if it is torn and seams are not secure.
- Check the securing of the O-rings in the strap and at the weld.
- Always check the resistance band clip is secured to the O-ring. Do not use the band if the clip will not completely close and secure to itself.