The Fine Details
The Ultimate Fitness Board:
- High grade Baltic birch plywood for strength, performance and durability.
- 45" x 19" x 5/8" 11 ply board top.
- Elliptical (egg) shaped boards allows easy turning on the ends compared to rectangular.
- Flat surface
- No rail attached
- Non-toxic, water based sanding sealers and finish with special grip particles for traction. '
- Top surface has 2 layers of traction.
- The bottom has 1 layer of traction.
- All edges, strap holes and handle are free from grip traction.
Comfort And Ease In Handling:
- Carry handle is routed into the board for easy carry.
- All edges, strap holes and handle are routed and sanded for comfort during handling.
- 1" diameter strap hole along the perimeter is placed 1" from the board edge.
- 7 strap holes and 1 handle create 8 attachment sites.
- Routed and smooth with wood finish will not damage the strap.
Resistance Band System:
- 1" ultra smooth polyester webbing that holds up well against abrasion.
- Strong and durable to resist UV, water shrinkage and mold.
- Thick 1" diameter ring is welded for added strength.
- Large enough to clip all 6 resistance bands into the same ring.
- Ring will continuously rotate and not bind like a d-ring or triangle
- Smooth grip core: the strap will never bind or drag on the handle.
- Comfort grip: thick foam ensures cushion on your hands.
- Strap is built with plenty of hand space to avoid binding.
Long Loop Straps:
- 15" in length allows you to wrap around large poles and stable objects.
- 3 welded o-rings creates varied strap lengths to clip in to.
- 10" loop gives you space to wrap around your foot or ankle.
- Smooth strap allows foot position change with ease.
- 16" bands with swivel clips at each end will not bind on band rotations.
- Swivel clips allow you to clip to a fence link, cable or the o-ring.
- Three resistances: light, medium, heavy.
- Made with a strong nylon mesh to hold all your extra goods including gloves, keys, jump rope and extra bands.
- Locking drawstring to secure your items.
- Additional strap and clip allow you to hang the bag on the fence, pole or secure to board rail.
Si Boards Half Balls create a stable pivot point to balance on. Your half ball will last a lifetime and is ready for you to customize your training.
- Solid urethane with no air, gel or sand filling to break open.
- Exceptional resistance to friction, oils, solvents, UV, extreme temperatures and is odor free.
- Higher strength and durability compared to rubber, plastic or vinyl.
- Made as one complete unit and avoids seams or piecing together.
- 3" and 5" half balls are completely flat on the bottom.
- 6.5" and 8.5" half balls have a recessed are on the flat side.
- Slight tacky feel with grip bumps for texture.
- Easily grips the board and ground surfaces for safety.
- Will not slip on carpet or tile floors compared to wood or plastic pivot points.
- Very stiff with slight flexibility.
- Best described as the hardness of a lacrosse ball.
- Not as hard or slick as a bowling ball.
3" Half Ball:
- 1.5" height
- 0.5 lbs in weight
- Used on Si-chi board
- Offers very little tilt for beginners
5" Half Ball:
- 2.5" height
- 1.25 lbs in weight
- Used for beginners on all Starter boards and Ultimate Fitness board
6.5" Half Ball:
- 3.25" height
- 2.3 lbs in weight
- Advanced use on all Starter boards and Ultimate Fitness board
- Advanced use on Turbo and Powder Original boards
8.5" Half Ball:
- 4.25" height
- 4.25 lbs in weight
- Advanced users on Freestyle and Surf Original boards
- Very advanced for the Ultimate Fitness board
- Recommended for the Commando board